140g butter, room temperature
1¼ cups caster sugar
¾ cup good quality cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon salt1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
½ cup plain flour
1 cup crunchy peanut butter,softened
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line abrownie pan with baking paper.
2. Place butter, sugar and cocoapowder in a microwave-proof bowl. Microwave at 20 second intervalsor until the butter has melted andthe mixture is smooth.
3. Place all ingredients, except peanutbutter, into the short blender jug. Secure the lid.
4. PULSE 5-6 times or until themixture is a smooth batter.
5. Pour into prepared pan.
6. Place dollops of peanut butter overthe brownie. Using a metal skeweror butter knife, drag the peanutbutter to create swirls.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or untilcooked. Serve.