1½ cups almonds
1½ cups walnuts
½ cup macadamia nuts
½ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup sunflower seeds¼ cup chia seeds
2 cups raw cashew nuts, soaked for at least two hours, drained
1 cup water
⅓ tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt
Fresh raspberries and blueberries, to serve
1. Nut Mix: Place all ingredients into the short jug. Secure the lid.
2. PULSE until all nuts are roughly chopped. Set aside.
3. Cashew Cream: Place all ingredients into the tall blender jug. Secure the lid.
4. Blend on MEDIUM speed for 1 minute or until a smooth velvety consistency.
5. Layer nut mix, berries and cashew cream into serving glasses. Top with fresh berries. Serve.