1½ cups raw almonds, soakedfor at least 8 hours, drained
6 cups water1 nut bag for straining the milk
1-2 tablespoons sweetener(if desired)
½ teaspoon sea salt
1. Add almonds and water to the tallblender jug. Secure the lid.
2. Blend on HIGH speed for4-5 minutes.
3. Place the nut bag in a bowl(preferably in the sink), and emptythe blender contents into the bag.
4. Squeeze the milk through the baginto the bowl. The almond meal willstay in the bag.
5. Pour milk into the tall jug. Addsweetener of your choice and salt.Secure the lid.
6. Blend on LOW speed for 10seconds. Store in an airtightcontainer in the refrigerator for2-3 days.